Followers

Friday, May 1, 2015

Checking In

Hello Region 10

Spring is here!!!  California is in a drought situation but hopefully the rest of the Region is not.  Almost time for hte 2015 International Training Conference in Cardiff Wales.  2016 will be Barcelona Spain and 2017 Cairns Australia.  I plan on attending all of these conferences, postive thinking.  

I also want to plan another Regional Conference.  I am thinking about 2017 in the Spring and most likely in San Francisco.  Any other suggestions or ideas please let me know.  Maybe another city or department would like to volunteer as a host.  Let me know.

Please be safe out there.  Remember all departments are under a microscope at this time.  The respect that law enforcement officers used to receive is not like it used to be.  I always tell my officers to treat prisoners and inmates as you would like your family to be treated.  Do your job but be professional.  Above all be safe and come home with the same number of holes in your body that you went to work with.

See you in Cardiff.
Fabian