Followers

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Checking In with the Latest News

Hi Everyone

It's been awhile since I sent out a blog.  The Regional Report for all Regions is due August 26.  If you have something you would like to contribute to it, or any questions/concerns/salutations for me to bring to the Board, please send them to me by Aurgust 20th so I can include them.  Any affiliate organizations in the region need to send a report to me and or Myra James by August 22, 2014.  Myra's email is myrajames@shaw.ca.  Please let me know if a report is submitted.

I want to take this time to thank all who came to and participated in the Regional Seminar this past March.  It was a great success and we are the envy of the organization.  I am considering putting on another seminar in 2016 (I'm giving myself more time this time) if you have a suggestion or want me to consider your city let me know.  

Our sister member - Deputy Sita Singh of Washoe County Sheriff's Dept. has been nominated for the VFW (Veteran of Foreign Wars) National Law Enforcement Public Service Citation.  She has also been nominated to receive a Distinguished Service Medal from Sheriff Haley.  The awards ceremony will be held on Friday, September 5, 2014 in Reno NV.  We are all very proud of her and her accomplishments.

Please be safe out there...

Thank You for your hard work and support of Region 10.