Followers

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

One of the Speakers at our Regional Seminar has set up a Website

Hello IAWP - Region 10


I hope this email finds you all doing well and looking forward to a great summer.  I was one of the presenters (IGO Leadership) at the IAWP Las Vegas Conference.  I have my new website up and running and wanted to pass it along to you. Here is the link,http://www.caysonandassociates.com/.

 

Please take a moment to view my site and any feedback you have would be appreciated.  If you are interested in hosting any of the trainings offered,  I provide 5 class seats at no cost to your agency.  I will also handle all registration and payments, so other than providing a space for the training and time for employees to attend, your organizations will incur no costs.

 

I thank you all in advance and please share with other agencies if you would like.

 

Regards,

 

Donna Cayson

Cayson & Associates


Donna did a great job at the conference.  Please show your support if possible


Fabian