Followers

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Ok - I think I'm on a role here. I just received some good news for me of our Region 10 Member, Brenda Trobaugh who was a Sergeant with the Fresno Police Dept. has been hired as a Commander (2nd in charge) at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo University. Congratulations Brenda. Unfortunately, my department the San Francisco Sheriff's Dept. lost one of our deputies in a boating accident. Dep. Michael Roberts joined our department in 1998. He was a really nice guy and a great co-worker. He will be missed. Please keep his family in your prayers. I am still looking into the IAWP's Policies and Procedures and the Articles. It seems our organization was written under the Societies Act from Canada. So far Robin and I cannot find out the rules for passing P&P's and who votes. You can google the Societies Act and read them for your self. Pretty interesting stuff. More to come Fabian Please Be Safe Out There