Followers

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Welcome to the Region 10 Blog!

Greetings one and all! The Region 10 Blog is officially up and running! This blog will be used to keep the Region up-to-date on what's happening in the Region, so I encourage everyone to let me know what's going on in your respective Departments and areas in regards to training, promotions, and anything else you'd like to share so that I can make sure it's able to be passed onto the entire Region. This will be an important avenue of information sharing for the Region, which will now be the forum for sharing that type of information, as opposed to it being printed in the magazine. I'm new to blogging, so bare with me as I learn all the ins and outs of it. As you know, I've been active in sending you out regular e-mails on officer safety issues, training, etc, so as I transition over to using the blog instead of doing the mass e-mails, it should help you from getting overloaded with loads of e-mails from me. I will work on getting this set up so that you'll be notified on when a new blog is posted, but until I get that figured out, I encourage you to check the blog regularly! My personal e-mail continues to be RLM2214A@aol.com, so send your info to me there and I'll make sure it gets posted! Until then, stay safe!